News and Updates
If You Can't Relocate, Then RENOVATE!
Rates are rising and so are home prices. If you've been thinking about buying a new home you may be finding yourself priced out of the market. Instead of moving, you can renovate your current home into the dream home you've always wanted by using your already existing equity.
The current market conditions that have caused home prices and interest rates to rise are the same conditions that have caused the value of your current home to grow. You can refinance today and take some of your equity to accomplish any renovation you'd like to complete. Some of the more popular uses of your equity funds are:
- Repair or replace a roof
- Installation of hurricane windows and doors
- Purchase new appliances
- Remodel or upgrade your kitchen or bathroom cabinets, counter tops and fixtures
- Purchase new furniture for bedrooms and living areas
- Adding a new pool or refurbishing current pool decking or enclosure
- Repair or replace your AC unit
- Painting, trim molding and other cosmetic improvements
In addition to using the cash from your home equity for home improvements, you can also use it to consolidate some of your high interest/high payment debt!
If home improvements and/or debt consolidation are things you're interested in checking into, please just contact Wendy directly.
Contact Wendy 7 days a week for more information:
Phone or Text: 321-504-1175
Why You Should Call Us First
- Detailed loan status updates save you the time and hassle of trying to find out what's going on with your loan file.
- Quick and efficient problem resolution system. Our workflow is designed not only for speed and efficiency but to also catch any potential problems. We don't bury our heads in the sand in the 11th hour.., we work diligently to identify any potential problems up front and work directly with you to resolve them.
- Experienced processing staff pre-underwrites loan files before submission to our investors. Detailed review ensures that the majority of our loan files are put into final approval status at the first submission.
- We're local and accessible when you need us. When you're working, we're working even if it's after hours or the weekend.
Return to Sunshine Home Loans E-News List >